What Is The Average Students To Faculty Ratio In Arkansas?
The students to faculty ratio is the total number of students over the number of faculties. When then ratio is low, it is assumed that a students will have more chances to meet or get helped from teachers and professors. Therefore, the students to faculty ratio is one of important consideration when choosing colleges and schools tries to keep it low.
The average students to faculty ratio of Arkansas colleges is 14 to 1. It is based on all institutions' ratio where the students and faculty information is available. In public Arkansas colleges, the student faculty ratio is 15 to 1 and private schools' ratio is 12 to 1. By school levels, the students to faculty ratio at four-years colleges is 15 to 1 and community colleges' ratio is 13 to 1 in Arkansas.
The next schools are the top 5 Arkansas colleges that have the lowest students to faculty ratio. University of Arkansas at Little Rock has the lowest ratio of 11 to 1 among Arkansas colleges. Arkansas State University and University of Central Arkansas also have lower ratio of 14 to 1 and 15 to 1 respectively. For the ranking, we exclude community colleges and four-colleges with less than 5,000 students.
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock Students to faculty ratio: 11 to 1, 8,295 students, 611 faculties
- Arkansas State University Students to faculty ratio: 14 to 1, 12,863 students, 723 faculties
- University of Central Arkansas Students to faculty ratio: 15 to 1, 10,105 students, 679 faculties
- Arkansas Tech University Students to faculty ratio: 18 to 1, 9,640 students, 606 faculties
- University of Arkansas-Fort Smith Students to faculty ratio: 18 to 1, 5,447 students, 337 faculties
The following table summarizes the average students to faculty ratio in Arkansas.
|Total||Public||Private (not-for-profit)||Private (for-profit)|
|Total||14.16 to 1||14.69 to 1||12.31 to 1||14.50 to 1|
|4 years or high||14.88 to 1||16.08 to 1||12.85 to 1||27.00 to 1|
|2-4 years||13.38 to 1||14.32 to 1||10.00 to 1||3.00 to 1|
|less than 1 year||14.19 to 1||6.00 to 1||-||14.47 to 1|
- Graduation Rate Statistics Comparison Between Arkansas Best Schools
- Graduation Rate Statistics Comparison Between All Arkansas Schools
- Core Statistics for College Graduation Rate Stats at Arkansas
- Average Arkansas Graduation Rate Statistics
- Colleges with Highest Graduation Rate in Arkansas
- Colleges with Lowest Graduation Rate in Arkansas
- Lowest Students to Faculty Ratio in Arkansas
- Highest Students to Faculty Ratio in Arkansas