What Is The Average Students To Faculty Ratio In Ohio?
The students to faculty ratio is the total number of students over the number of faculties. When then ratio is low, it is assumed that a students will have more chances to meet or get helped from teachers and professors. Therefore, the students to faculty ratio is one of important consideration when choosing colleges and schools tries to keep it low.
The average students to faculty ratio of Ohio colleges is 14 to 1. It is based on all institutions' ratio where the students and faculty information is available. In public Ohio colleges, the student faculty ratio is 14 to 1 and private schools' ratio is 11 to 1. By school levels, the students to faculty ratio at four-years colleges is 13 to 1 and community colleges' ratio is 16 to 1 in Ohio.
The next schools are the top 5 Ohio colleges that have the lowest students to faculty ratio. Case Western Reserve University has the lowest ratio of 9 to 1 among Ohio colleges. Xavier University and Franklin University also have lower ratio of 11 to 1 and 12 to 1 respectively. For the ranking, we exclude community colleges and four-colleges with less than 5,000 students.
- Case Western Reserve University Students to faculty ratio: 9 to 1, 12,142 students, 1,462 faculties
- Xavier University Students to faculty ratio: 11 to 1, 6,632 students, 795 faculties
- Franklin University Students to faculty ratio: 12 to 1, 6,815 students, 959 faculties
- Lorain County Community College Students to faculty ratio: 14 to 1, 9,520 students, 503 faculties
- Wright State University-Main Campus Students to faculty ratio: 14 to 1, 10,295 students, 898 faculties
The following table summarizes the average students to faculty ratio in Ohio.
|Total||Public||Private (not-for-profit)||Private (for-profit)|
|Total||13.53 to 1||14.07 to 1||11.04 to 1||14.91 to 1|
|4 years or high||13.48 to 1||18.74 to 1||11.03 to 1||11.00 to 1|
|2-4 years||15.65 to 1||15.90 to 1||11.86 to 1||15.97 to 1|
|less than 1 year||11.06 to 1||8.86 to 1||9.75 to 1||13.78 to 1|
- Graduation Rate Statistics Comparison Between Ohio Best Schools
- Graduation Rate Statistics Comparison Between All Ohio Schools
- Core Statistics for College Graduation Rate Stats at Ohio
- Average Ohio Graduation Rate Statistics
- Colleges with Highest Graduation Rate in Ohio
- Colleges with Lowest Graduation Rate in Ohio
- Lowest Students to Faculty Ratio in Ohio
- Highest Students to Faculty Ratio in Ohio