What Is The Average Transfer-out Rate In Kentucky?
The transfer-out rate is a percentage graduate candidates who transferred-out to other schools. The average transfer-out rate of Kentucky colleges is 14.97%. It includes all institutions' rate (i.e. 4-years and 2-years or less) where the transfer-out information is available. In public colleges, the transfer-out rate is 9.44% and private schools' rate is 22.71%. By school levels, the transfer out rate is 20.00% and community colleges' rate is 9.94% in Kentucky.
By gender, the female students' transfer-out rate is 6.91% and male students' rate is 7.26%.
The following table summarizes the average transfer-out rate in Kentucky.
|Total||Public||Private (not-for-profit)||Private (for-profit)|
|4 years or high||20.00%||4.50%||22.71%||13.00%|
|less than 1 year||-||-||-||-|
Transfer-out Rate for BS Degree Granting Schools
For the four-years Kentucky institutions where BS degree grants, the average transfer-out rate is 7.07%. 1,664 students transferred-out to other schools among 23,548 graduate candidates. 13,404 students graduated in 150% of normal time (i.e. 6 years) and 416 students are still enrolled in Kentucky colleges.
The following table summarizes the transfer-out rate by gender with the graduation rate for Kentucky collegesNumbers in parentheses in each column indicate the number of students over candidates in the corresponding category.
|Total||Female Students||Male Students|
|Graduation Rate (in 150% normal time)||56.92%|
|No longer Enrolled||1.77%|
- Graduation Rate Statistics Comparison Between Kentucky Best Schools
- Graduation Rate Statistics Comparison Between All Kentucky Schools
- Core Statistics for College Graduation Rate Stats at Kentucky
- Average Kentucky Graduation Rate Statistics
- Colleges with Highest Graduation Rate in Kentucky
- Colleges with Lowest Graduation Rate in Kentucky
- Lowest Students to Faculty Ratio in Kentucky
- Highest Students to Faculty Ratio in Kentucky