Graduate Rate 7.76%
Transfer-Out Rate 18%
Retention Rate 23%
At Ashford University, the graduation rates was 7.76% (248 students out of 3,195 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 44 male and 204 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Ashford University. Last year, the graduation rate was 7.76%. where 248 students out of 3,195 candidate completed their degree.
16 students completed their course in 4 years and 164 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 13 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||0.50%||0.32%||0.57%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||6.06%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||5.56%
|Two or More Races||8.60%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Ashford University, 0 of 15 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 0.00%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Ashford University is 18.09% (578 out of 3,195 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Ashford University, the retention rate is 23%.
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in California?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in California?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in California?