Tuition & Fees $9,092
Student Population 35
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,907
Antioch College AG is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Hampton, Virginia. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $9,092 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 35 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Antioch College AG's tuition & fees is $9,092.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Antioch College AG.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,907 and 73% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 35 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 5 to 1.
Transfer-out Rate for Antioch College AG is 50 %
Retention Rate for Antioch College AG is 100 %
Student Population for Antioch College AG is 35
Student to Faculty Ratio for Antioch College AG is 5 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
5 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,907 at Antioch College AG.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||1705 Todds Ln, Hampton, VA 23666|
|Net Price Calculator||ascent.edu/netprice/index.html|
Antioch College AG offers 7 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||1|
Antioch College AG offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Antioch College AG has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Virginia?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Virginia?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Virginia?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Virginia?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Virginia?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Virginia?