Tuition & Fees $8,795
Student Population 2,186
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,314
Graduation Rate 35 %
Blue Ridge Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Flat Rock, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,651 for North Carolina residents and $8,795 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 2,186 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Blue Ridge Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $29,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Blue Ridge Community College are $2,651 for North Carolina residents and $8,795 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Blue Ridge CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,314 and 40% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,186 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Blue Ridge CC offers 147 major programs through online and on-site education where 19 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||56||10|
|One but less than two years certificate||36||2|
Blue Ridge Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Blue Ridge Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in North Carolina?