Tuition & Fees $16,500
Student Population 12
Graduation Rate 80 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Carsten Institute of Cosmetology is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Phoenix, Arizona. The 2021 tuition & fees are $16,500 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 12 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Carsten Institute of Cosmetology. A total of 12 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Carsten Institute of Cosmetology is 80 %
Retention Rate for Carsten Institute of Cosmetology is 60 %
Student Population for Carsten Institute of Cosmetology is 12
Student to Faculty Ratio for Carsten Institute of Cosmetology is 12 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
12 to 1
Carsten Institute of Cosmetology offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Carsten Institute of Cosmetology does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Carsten Institute of Cosmetology has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Arizona?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Arizona?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Arizona?