Graduate Rate 77%
Retention Rate 76%
The graduation rate at Cleveland Institute of Dental-Medical Assistants-Cleveland is 77 % based on 150% normal time. This data is from U.S. department of education 2019-2020 data set. The detail information about number of completers, candidates, and transfer-out students is not available for Cleveland Institute of Dental-Medical Assistants-Cleveland.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Cleveland Institute of Dental-Medical Assistants-Cleveland, the retention rate is 76%.
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Ohio?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Ohio?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Ohio?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Ohio?