Acceptance Rate 89 %
SAT Average 1,115
Tuition & Fees $20,500
Student Population 1,380
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $12,410
Converse College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Spartanburg, South Carolina. It is a Master's College and University (medium programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $20,500 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,380 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 89% and the graduation rate is 58% last year.
The salary after graduation from Converse College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $34,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Converse College are $20,500. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $9,021 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Converse. The acceptance rate of Converse is 89% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 24%. The average graduation rate is 58% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $12,410 and 93% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,380 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Converse College is 89 %.
Graduation Rate for Converse College is 58 %
Retention Rate for Converse College is 70 %
Student Population for Converse College is 1,380
Student to Faculty Ratio for Converse College is 12 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
12 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $12,410 at Converse College.
Financial Aid Amount
Converse offers 79 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||5||1|
Converse College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in South Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in South Carolina?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in South Carolina?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in South Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in South Carolina?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in South Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in South Carolina?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in South Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in South Carolina?