Acceptance Rate 89 %
SAT Average 1,115
Tuition & Fees $19,890
Student Population 1,380
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $12,410
Converse College (Converse) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Spartanburg, South Carolina. It is a Master's College and University (medium programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Converse College is $19,890 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 1,380 students are enrolled into Converse. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 89% and the graduation rate is 58% last year.
The salary after graduation from Converse College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $34,800. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Converse College tuition and fees are $19,890 for all students. For graduate schools, its 2020 tuition and fees are $9,021 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Converse. The acceptance rate of Converse is 89% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 24%. The average graduation rate is 58% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $12,410 and 93% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 1,380 students are attending Converse including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Converse offers 79 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||5||1|
Converse College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in South Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in South Carolina?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in South Carolina?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in South Carolina?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in South Carolina?