Acceptance Rate 82 %
SAT Average 1,100
Tuition & Fees $19,850
Student Population 1,377
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,181
Converse College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Spartanburg, South Carolina. It is a Master's College and University (medium programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $19,850 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,377 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 82% and the graduation rate is 52% last year.
The salary after graduation from Converse College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $34,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Converse's tuition & fees is $19,850. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $7,698.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Converse. The acceptance rate of Converse is 82% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 24%. The average graduation rate is 52% and no students have transferred out from the school.
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,181 and 89% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,377 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Converse College is 82 %.
Graduation Rate for Converse College is 52 %
Retention Rate for Converse College is 70 %
Student Population for Converse College is 1,377
Student to Faculty Ratio for Converse College is 12 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
12 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,181 at Converse College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||580 E Main St, Spartanburg, SC 29302-0006|
|Net Price Calculator||www.converse.edu/admissions/financial-aid-and-tuition/undergraduate-freshmen-and-transfer-students/net-cost-calculator-for-freshman/|
Converse offers 79 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||5||1|
Converse College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in South Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in South Carolina?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in South Carolina?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in South Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in South Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in South Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in South Carolina?