Acceptance Rate 81.98 %
Tuition & Fees $19,850
Student Population 1,377
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,181
Graduation Rate 57 %
Converse College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Spartanburg, South Carolina. It is a Master's College and University (medium programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $19,850 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,377 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 81.98% and the graduation rate is 57% last year.
The salary after graduation from Converse College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $34,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Converse's tuition & fees is $19,850. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $7,698.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Converse. The acceptance rate of Converse is 81.98% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 15.34%. The average graduation rate is 57% and no students have transferred out from the school.
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,181 and 89% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,377 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Converse College is 81.98 %.
Graduation Rate for Converse College is 57 %
Retention Rate for Converse College is 73 %
Student Population for Converse College is 1,377
Student to Faculty Ratio for Converse College is 11 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
11 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,181 at Converse College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||580 E Main St, Spartanburg, SC 29302-0006|
|Net Price Calculator||www.converse.edu/admissions/financial-aid-and-tuition/undergraduate-freshmen-and-transfer-students/net-cost-calculator-for-freshman/|
Converse offers 83 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||6||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||1||0|
Converse College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in South Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in South Carolina?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in South Carolina?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in South Carolina?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in South Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in South Carolina?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in South Carolina?