Graduate Rate 53%
Retention Rate 64%
At Educators of Beauty College of Cosmetology-Rockford, the graduation rate is 53.16% - 42 students have completed out of 79 candidates.
|Number of Students||Rates|
|No Longer Enrolled||37||46.84%|
Below table shows the number of completers with graduation rate by completion time.11 students have completed in 100% normal time (for example, in 2 years for less than 2 years certificate programs) and additional 42 students have completed in 150% normal time.
|In 100% normal time||11||13.92%)|
|In 150% normal time||42||53.16%)|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Educators of Beauty College of Cosmetology-Rockford, the retention rate is 64%.
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Illinois?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Illinois?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Illinois?