For academic year 2017-2018, there are 3,481 students including 2,875 undergraduate and 606 graduate students at Elmhurst College. By attending status, there are 2,882 full-time and 599 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,324 male and 2,157 female students.
Elmhurst College has a total enrollment of 3,481 with a gender distribution of 38.04% male (1,324 students) and 61.96% female (2,157 students).
Elmhurst College has a 2,882 full-time students and 599 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 2,732 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 143 are part-time students. In graduate school, 150 students are full-time and 456 are part-time students.
|In Some Online Classes||299||246||53|
|Not In Online Classes||3,054||2,606||448|
This section analyze the student population by race/ethnicity at Elmhurst College. There are 5 American Indian/Native American, 2,237 White, 175 Black/African American, 181 Asian, 647 Hispanic, 4 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 104 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||5||1||4|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||4||1||3|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Elmhurst College.
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Illinois?
- What colleges is The Average Graduation Rate in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Illinois?
- What colleges is The Average Retention Rate in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Illinois?