Total Enrollment 3,426
There are 3,426 students including 2,848 undergraduate and 578 graduate students at Elmhurst College for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 2,871 full-time and 555 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,319 male and 2,107 female students. Elmhurst College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 135 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Elmhurst College has a total enrollment of 3,426 with a gender distribution of 38.50% male (1,319 students) and 61.50% female (2,107 students). There are 1,127 male and 1,721 female students in undergraduate school and 192 male and 386 female students are attending graduate school at Elmhurst College.
Elmhurst College has 2,871 full-time and 555 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 2,710 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 138 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 161 students are full-time and 417 are part-time students.
At Elmhurst College, 135 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 366 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 3,426 students. In undergraduate schools, 333 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 168 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||366||324||42|
|Not In Online Classes||2,925||2,515||410|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Elmhurst College. There are 6 American Indian/Native American, 2,135 White, 162 Black/African American, 182 Asian, 726 Hispanic, 3 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 96 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||6||4||2|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||3||0||3|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Illinois?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Illinois?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Illinois?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Illinois?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Illinois?