Student Population 30,008
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,968
Excelsior College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Albany, New York. It is a Master's College and University (larger programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 30,008 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Excelsior. The average received amount of financial aid is $2,968 and 13% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 30,008 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
Excelsior offers 101 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||3||3|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||3||3|
|Post Master's Degree||1||1|
Excelsior College is an online complete school which means students can get degrees through only distance learning. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate degrees via online classes. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
|Degrees From Online Classes Completely|
Excelsior College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New York?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?