Excelsior College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Albany, New York. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 30,008 students are enrolled into Excelsior College. It is a Master's College and University (larger programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Excelsior College. Total 30,008 students are attending Excelsior College including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $2,968 and 13 students received grants of scholarship aid (0.05% of total undergraduate students). Total 30,008 students are attending Excelsior College including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
|Address||7 Columbia Cir, Albany, NY 12203-5159|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.excelsior.edu/costs-and-financing|
Excelsior College offers 100 programs through online completely. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||3||3|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||3||3|
|Post Master's Degree||1||1|
Excelsior College is an online complete school which means students can get degrees through only distance learning. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate degrees via online classes.The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Excelsior College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
Excelsior College accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✔|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?