Excelsior College is accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 3 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Middle States Commission on Higher Education||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1977 - Current|
Excelsior College has 3 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Estimated)||6/1/1975 - Current|
|Nursing (NUR) - Baccalaureate program||Accredited (Estimated)||4/1/1981 - Current|
|Nursing (MNUR) - Master's program||Accredited (Estimated)||10/1/2002 - Current|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?