For academic year 2017-2018, there are 9,392 students including 6,354 undergraduate and 3,038 graduate students at Howard University. By attending status, there are 8,643 full-time and 749 part-time students with gender distribution of 3,130 male and 6,262 female students.
Howard University has a total enrollment of 9,392 with a gender distribution of 33.33% male (3,130 students) and 66.67% female (6,262 students).
Howard University has a 8,643 full-time students and 749 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 6,090 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 264 are part-time students. In graduate school, 2,553 students are full-time and 485 are part-time students.
|In Some Online Classes||677||416||261|
|Not In Online Classes||8,694||5,938||2,756|
This section analyze the student population by race/ethnicity at Howard University. There are 14 American Indian/Native American, 273 White, 7,948 Black/African American, 273 Asian, 120 Hispanic, 23 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 0 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||14||2||12|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||23||7||16|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Howard University.
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in District of Columbia?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in District of Columbia?