Coastal Alabama Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Bay Minette, AL. It has a total enrollment of 4,968 and student to faculty ratio is 25 to 1. It is a Associate's - Public Rural-serving Small by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, Coastal Alabama Community College tuition and fees are $4,740 for Alabama residents and $8,610 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at Coastal Alabama Community College. Total 4,968 studetns are attending Coastal Alabama Community College and the student to faculty ratio is 25:1.
Coastal Alabama Community College offers 39 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||12||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||10||0|
Coastal Alabama Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. Next table summarizes the special learning opportunities at Coastal Alabama Community College for academic year 2017-2018.
Coastal Alabama Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Coastal Alabama Community College accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✗|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Alabama?
- What colleges is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Alabama?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Alabama?