Coastal Alabama Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Bay Minette, Alabama. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 7,419 students are enrolled into Coastal Alabama Community College. It is a Associate's - Public Rural-serving Small by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, Coastal Alabama Community College tuition and fees are $4,740 for Alabama residents and $8,610 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at Coastal Alabama Community College. Total 7,419 students are attending Coastal Alabama Community College and the student to faculty ratio is 22 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,404 and 4,828 students received grants of scholarship aid (65.08% of total undergraduate students). Total 7,419 students are attending Coastal Alabama Community College and the student to faculty ratio is 22 to 1.
|Address||1900 US Hwy 31 S, Bay Minette, AL 36507-2698|
|Net Price Calculator||www.coastalalabama.edu|
Coastal Alabama Community College offers 62 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||26||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||13||0|
Coastal Alabama Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Coastal Alabama Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Coastal Alabama Community College accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✗|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Alabama?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Alabama?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Alabama?
- What colleges is The Average Acceptance Rate in Alabama?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Alabama?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Alabama?