Tuition & Fees $5,514
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,952
Graduation Rate 72 %
Lake Area Technical Institute (LATI) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Watertown, South Dakota. It is a Associate's - Public Urban-serving Multicampus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Lake Area Technical Institute is $5,514 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into LATI.
The salary after graduation from Lake Area Technical Institute varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $38,900. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Lake Area Technical Institute tuition and fees are $5,514 for South Dakota residents and $5,514 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at LATI. Total 6,106 students are attending LATI and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,952 and 60 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.17% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending LATI and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
|Address||1201 Arrow Avenue, Watertown, SD 57201-0730|
LATI offers 38 major programs through online and on-site education where 16 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||1|
|One but less than two years certificate||9||4|
|Two but less than four years certificate||2||0|
Lake Area Technical Institute offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Lake Area Technical Institute has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in South Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in South Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in South Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in South Dakota?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in South Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in South Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in South Dakota?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in South Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in South Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in South Dakota?