Tuition & Fees $9,445
Student Population 2,395
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,656
Graduation Rate 25 %
Marion Technical College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Marion, Ohio. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $5,565 for Ohio residents and $9,445 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 2,395 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Marion Technical College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $32,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Marion Technical College are $5,565 for Ohio residents and $9,445 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Marion Technical. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,656 and 30% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,395 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Marion Technical offers 52 major programs through online and on-site education where 17 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||24||9|
Marion Technical College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Marion Technical College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Ohio?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Ohio?