Tuition & Fees $5,991
Student Population 336
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,913
Graduation Rate 75 %
Marion Technical College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Ocala, Florida. It is a non-degree granting school.The 2021 tuition & fees are $5,055 for Florida residents and $5,991 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 336 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Marion Technical College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $23,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Marion Technical College are $5,055 for Florida residents and $5,991 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at MTC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,913 and 69% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 336 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
MTC offers 27 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||12||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||12||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||3||0|
Marion Technical College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Marion Technical College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Florida?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Florida?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Florida?