Tuition & Fees $8,045
Student Population 9
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,012
Graduation Rate 100 %
Moler Barber College is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Fargo, North Dakota. It is a non-degree granting school.The 2021 tuition & fees are $8,045 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 9 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Moler Barber. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,012 and 80% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 9 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Moler Barber offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Moler Barber College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Moler Barber College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in North Dakota?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Dakota?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Dakota?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in North Dakota?