Tuition & Fees $19,942
Student Population 273
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,286
Graduation Rate 63 %
Moler Barber College is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Oakland, California. It is a non-degree granting school.The 2021 tuition & fees are $19,942 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 273 students are enrolled.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Moler Barber College in the academic year 2020-2021. The largest vocational program is Barbering/Barber and the tuition and fees is $19,942.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Moler Barber. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,286 and 67% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 273 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 21 to 1.
Moler Barber offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||2||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
Moler Barber College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Moler Barber College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?