Mountain View College is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 1 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1972 - Current|
Mountain View College has 1 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|American Occupational Therapy Association, Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education|
|Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) - Programs leading to an associate degree||Pre-Accredited (Actual)||4/6/2019 - Current|
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?