Tuition & Fees $3,100
Student Population 21
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,607
Graduation Rate 99 %
It is a non-degree granting school.National Beauty College is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Denver, Colorado. The 2021 tuition & fees are $3,100 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 21 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of National Beauty College are $3,100.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at National Beauty. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,607 and 87% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 21 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Graduation Rate for National Beauty College is 99 %
Retention Rate for National Beauty College is 90 %
Student Population for National Beauty College is 21
Student to Faculty Ratio for National Beauty College is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,607 at National Beauty College.
Financial Aid Amount
National Beauty offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||2||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
National Beauty College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Colorado?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Colorado?