Offered Degrees Certificate
Online Courses Not Offered
Total Programs 6
Online Programs 0
Northeast Technology Center-Kansas offers 6 programs through on-site (classroom) only. It offers Certificate degree. The following table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class||Salary Range after Completing Program*|
|One but less than two years certificate||6||0||-|
Field of Study by Offered Degree/Program
Northeast Technology Center-Kansas offers 1-2 Years Certificate degree with 6 major programs. All programs are on-site education (i.e distance learning opportunity is not offered for the 1-2 Years Certificate degree). The following table describes the offered major area and its subprograms for 1-2 Years Certificate degree at Northeast Technology Center-Kansas.
|Program||Available Online||Number of Completer||Average Salary after Completing|
|Construction Trades [+]||✕||1|
|Mechanics and Repairers [+]||✕||17|
|Electrical/Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair||✕||-||-|
|Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician||✕||17||-|
|Precision Production Trades [+]||✕||4|
|Precision Production Trades||✕||-||-|
|Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences [+]||✕||12|
|Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training||✕||12||-|
|Business/Office Automation/Technology/Data Entry||✕||6||-|
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Oklahoma?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Oklahoma?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Oklahoma?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Oklahoma?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Oklahoma?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Oklahoma?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Oklahoma?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Oklahoma?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Oklahoma?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Oklahoma?