Northwestern College-Southwestern Campus is accredited by Higher Learning Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 3 Institutional, 1 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Estimated||9/3/2003 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||6/28/2016 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||6/27/2002 - 4/15/2013|
Northwestern College-Southwestern Campus has 1 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology|
|Radiologic Technology (RAD) - Programs for radiographers||Accredited (Actual)||9/1/2008 - Current|
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Illinois?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Illinois?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Illinois?