Pittsburgh Technical College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Oakdale, Pennsylvania. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 1,651 students are enrolled into Pittsburgh Technical College. It is a Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Pittsburgh Technical College tuition and fees are $16,632 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Pittsburgh Technical College. Total 1,651 students are attending Pittsburgh Technical College and the student to faculty ratio is 19 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $8,563 and 91 students received grants of scholarship aid (5.51% of total undergraduate students). Total 1,651 students are attending Pittsburgh Technical College and the student to faculty ratio is 19 to 1.
Pittsburgh Technical College offers 33 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||7||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||7||1|
Pittsburgh Technical College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Pittsburgh Technical College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
Pittsburgh Technical College accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✗|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Pennsylvania?