Rasmussen College-North Dakota is accredited by Higher Learning Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 2 Institutional accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools||Accredited||Estimated||7/1/1966 - 6/3/2007|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||10/15/2007 - Current|
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in North Dakota?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in North Dakota?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in North Dakota?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Dakota?