Tuition & Fees $8,744
Student Population 1,448
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,659
Graduation Rate 41 %
Southeastern Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Whiteville, North Carolina. It is an Associate's - Private Not-for-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,600 for North Carolina residents and $8,744 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,448 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Southeastern Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $26,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Southeastern Community College are $2,600 for North Carolina residents and $8,744 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Southeastern CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,659 and 55% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,448 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
Southeastern CC offers 36 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||14||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||5||0|
Southeastern Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Southeastern Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require recommendations in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school record in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in North Carolina?