Tuition & Fees $6,560
Student Population 1,547
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,738
Graduation Rate 49 %
Southwestern Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Creston, Iowa. It is an Associate's - Public Urban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $6,336 for Iowa residents and $6,560 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,547 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Southwestern Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $34,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Southwestern Community College are $6,336 for Iowa residents and $6,560 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at SWCC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,738 and 45% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,547 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
SWCC offers 36 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||7||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||9||0|
Southwestern Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Southwestern Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Iowa?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Iowa?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Iowa?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Iowa?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Iowa?