Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 78
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 63%
Average Aid Amount $1,762
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 78 students (63% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $1,762. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 0 students (0% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at St. Peter's Hospital College of Nursing is $13,911, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?