Graduate Rate 100.00%
At St. Peter's Hospital College of Nursing, the graduation rates was 100.00% (2 students out of 2 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time (for example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree)). By gender, 0 male and 2 female students graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at St. Peter's Hospital College of Nursing. Last year, the graduation rate was 100.00%. where 2 students out of 2 candidate completed their degree.
2 students completed their degree or certificate program within 100% normal time and 2 students finished there program within 150% normal time.
|100% Normal Time||100.00%||-||-|
|150% Normal Time||100.00%||0.00%||100.00%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New York?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in New York?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New York?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New York?