The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences is accredited by Higher Learning Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 2 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||2/10/2009 - Current|
The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences has 2 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||9/1/2011 - Current|
|Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the baccalaureate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||9/15/2014 - Current|
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Ohio?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Ohio?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Ohio?