Acceptance Rate 85.01%
For academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 85.01% at Russell Sage College where total 1,561 students applied and 1,327 were accepted. Russell Sage requires 4 items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. Next table describes the general admission information for applying to Russell Sage College.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$30|
|Graduate Application Fees||$30|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences|
Russell Sage College requires 4 items (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations) and recommends 2 articles (High School Rank, Formal Demonstration of Competencies) to submit to their applicants. Next table summarizes the application requirements at Russell Sage College
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✓|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Russell Sage College is Semester. Russell Sage College accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences. Next table describes credits that Russell Sage College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New York?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in New York?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?