Total Enrollment 3,343
There are 3,343 students including 753 undergraduate and 2,590 graduate students at The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 2,376 full-time and 967 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,013 male and 2,330 female students. The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 746 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston has a total enrollment of 3,343 with a gender distribution of 30.30% male (1,013 students) and 69.70% female (2,330 students). There are 124 male and 629 female students in undergraduate school and 889 male and 1,701 female students are attending graduate school at The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston.
The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston has 2,376 full-time and 967 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 639 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 114 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 1,737 students are full-time and 853 are part-time students.
At The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, 746 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 0 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 3,343 students. In undergraduate schools, 118 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 628 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||0||0||0|
|Not In Online Classes||2,597||635||1,962|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. There are 6 American Indian/Native American, 1,518 White, 269 Black/African American, 617 Asian, 632 Hispanic, 8 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 72 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||6||2||4|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||8||1||7|
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Texas?