Acceptance Rate 70.00%
SAT Score 1,185
ACT Score 24
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 70% at University of Hawaii at Manoa where a total of 19,607 students applied and 13,725 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,185 and the average ACT score is 24. It requires five items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to UHM.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$70|
|Graduate Application Fees||$100|
|Average Test Scores||1,185 SAT / 24 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At UHM, 89 applicants (3% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 181 applicants (6%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,185 and the average ACT score is 24 at UHM. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,290 and 25th percentile score is 1,080. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 78 and the 25th percentile score is 57. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at UHM.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||550||660|
University of Hawaii at Manoa requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Rank, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, TOEFL) and recommends 1 articles (Recommendations) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✔|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Hawaii at Manoa is Semester. University of Hawaii at Manoa accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of Hawaii at Manoa accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Hawaii?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Hawaii?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Hawaii?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Hawaii?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Hawaii?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Hawaii?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Hawaii?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Hawaii?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Hawaii?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Hawaii?