Total Enrollment 7,137
There are 7,137 students including 6,069 undergraduate and 1,068 graduate students at University of North Carolina at Pembroke for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 5,274 full-time and 1,863 part-time students with gender distribution of 2,677 male and 4,460 female students. University of North Carolina at Pembroke is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 1,728 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
University of North Carolina at Pembroke has a total enrollment of 7,137 with a gender distribution of 37.51% male (2,677 students) and 62.49% female (4,460 students). There are 2,358 male and 3,711 female students in undergraduate school and 319 male and 749 female students are attending graduate school at University of North Carolina at Pembroke.
University of North Carolina at Pembroke has 5,274 full-time and 1,863 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 4,945 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 1,124 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 329 students are full-time and 739 are part-time students.
At University of North Carolina at Pembroke, 1,728 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,955 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 7,137 students. In undergraduate schools, 2,925 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 758 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||1,955||1,753||202|
|Not In Online Classes||3,454||3,144||310|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of North Carolina at Pembroke. There are 1,042 American Indian/Native American, 2,726 White, 2,327 Black/African American, 116 Asian, 452 Hispanic, 4 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 141 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||1,042||329||713|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||4||3||1|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of North Carolina at Pembroke.
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?