RFI: USAID/Indonesia - Accelerating Elimination of Tuberculosis in Indonesia is a Discretionary grant funded by Indonesia USAID-Jakarta. It's award amount is up to $80,000,000 and 1 awards are expected. It is categorized in Health. The grants is open to all (government, organization, and/or individual) entities. The application deadline (close date) to apply is 2022-08-29 (15 days left).
The following table summarizes the RFI: USAID/Indonesia - Accelerating Elimination of Tuberculosis in Indonesia opportunity.
|Opportunity Title||RFI: USAID/Indonesia - Accelerating Elimination of Tuberculosis in Indonesia|
|Funding Instrument Type||Other|
|Post Date||July 29, 2022 (Friday)|
|Last Updated Date||July 29, 2022 (Friday)|
|Close Date||August 29, 2022 (Monday)|
|Award Amount||$1 - $80,000,000 (total funding : $80,000,000)|
The United States Agency for International Development Mission in Indonesia (USAID/Indonesia) posts this Request for Information (RFI) to inform interested parties of an upcoming tuberculosis activity designed to help Indonesia accelerate achievement toward 2030 tuberculosis (TB) elimination targets.
This RFI seeks information from capable organizations (i.e., nongovernmental organizations, universities, consortium, for-profit, and local organizations) that are implementing or have implemented TB projects/health programs and may be interested to partner with USAID in achieving the goals of this future TB activity.
All capable organizations are encouraged to respond.If USAID/Indonesia decides to proceed with the solicitation or funding opportunity, then one or more activities with an overall investment estimated up to $80 million for a period of five years are anticipated, subject to the availability of funds.
This is not a Request for Proposals (RFP) or Request For Application (RFA) and is not to be construed as a commitment by the U.S Government to issue any solicitation or ultimately make one or multiple awards on the basis of this RFI, or to pay for any cost incurred in the preparation and submission of comments on this RFI.
If USAID/Indonesia issues a solicitation or funding opportunity, it will be posted on www.sam.gov or at www.grants.gov.It is the potential offeror’s responsibility to monitor these sites. Responding to this RFI will not provide any advantage to or preclude any firm or organization if USAID issues a subsequent RFP or RFA.
The following table shows the dates and awards information in detail for RFI: USAID/Indonesia - Accelerating Elimination of Tuberculosis in Indonesia federal grants. It posted on 2022-07-29 and will be closed on 2022-08-29.
The estimated total program funding is $80,000,000 for 1 awards (expected). The maximum award amount is $80,000,000 and the award floor amount is $1.
|Agency Name||Indonesia USAID-Jakarta|
|Cost Sharing or Matching Requirement||No|
The next CFDA (Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance) numbers are associated to this federal grant.
- 98.001 - USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas
- No Additional Explanation Reported
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below)
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses
|Grantor Detail||Yulian Christanti |