USAID/Ethiopia Empowering Community Activity is a Discretionary grant funded by Ethiopia USAID-Addis Ababa . It's award amount is up to $30,000,000 and 1 awards are expected. It is categorized in Health. The grants is open to all (government, organization, and/or individual) entities. The application deadline (close date) to apply is 2022-08-08 (-6 days left).
The following table summarizes the USAID/Ethiopia Empowering Community Activity opportunity.
|Opportunity Title||USAID/Ethiopia Empowering Community Activity|
|Funding Instrument Type||Other|
|Post Date||July 8, 2022 (Friday)|
|Last Updated Date||July 8, 2022 (Friday)|
|Close Date||August 8, 2022 (Monday)|
|Award Amount||$25,000,000 - $30,000,000|
This is a Request for Information (RFI). USAID will not entertain Questions at this time; only comments and relevant information will be accepted.USAID is not soliciting for applications at this time and will not accept any application.
The following table shows the dates and awards information in detail for USAID/Ethiopia Empowering Community Activity federal grants. It posted on 2022-07-08 and will be closed on 2022-08-08.
The maximum award amount is $30,000,000 and the award floor amount is $25,000,000.
|Agency Name||Ethiopia USAID-Addis Ababa|
|Cost Sharing or Matching Requirement||Yes|
The next CFDA (Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance) numbers are associated to this federal grant.
- 98.001 - USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas
- No Additional Explanation Reported
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below)
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses
|Grantor Detail||Henok Amenu Oljira |
(Senior Acquisition & Assistance Specialist)