Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL), Request for Information (RFI): Energy Improvements in Rural or Remote Areas is a Other grant funded by Golden Field Office. It is categorized in Infrastructure Investment and Jobs. The grants is open to all (government, organization, and/or individual) entities. The application deadline (close date) to apply is 2022-11-28 (-8 days left).
The following table summarizes the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL), Request for Information (RFI): Energy Improvements in Rural or Remote Areas opportunity.
|Opportunity Title||Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL), Request for Information (RFI): Energy Improvements in Rural or Remote Areas|
|Funding Instrument Type||Other|
|Post Date||October 27, 2022 (Thursday)|
|Last Updated Date||October 27, 2022 (Thursday)|
|Close Date||November 28, 2022 (Monday)|
To help inform Department of Energy's (DOE) implementation of the Energy Improvements in Rural or Remote Areas (ERA) Program, this Request for Information (RFI) seeks input on: Outcomes the program should seek to deliver for residents of rural or remote areas, and the types of innovative energy projects that achieve those outcomes and meet the authorization languageConsiderations that could impact programmatic design or strategyCommunity benefits, including energy and environmental justice (EEJ), diversity, equity inclusion, and accessibility (DEIA) considerations; and quality jobs, andWays to broadly share knowledge gained and impacts.
Responses to this RFI will be used by DOE for planning purposes to develop the ERA Program, which may include the use of Technical Assistance, Prizes, Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOA), Other Transactional Authorities (OTAs), or Partnership Intermediary Agreements (PIAs).
The information collected will not be published. Responses to this RFI must be submitted electronically to ERA@hq.doe.gov no later than 12:00pm (ET) on 11/28/2022. Responses must be provided as attachments to an email. This is a Request for Information (RFI) only.
The Office of Clean Energy Demonstrations (OCED) will not pay for information provided under this RFI and no project will be supported as a result of this RFI. This RFI is not accepting applications for financial assistance or financial incentives. OCED may or may not issue a Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) based on consideration of the input received from this RFI.
The following table shows the dates and awards information in detail for Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL), Request for Information (RFI): Energy Improvements in Rural or Remote Areas federal grants. It posted on 2022-10-27 and will be closed on 2022-11-28.
|Agency Name||Golden Field Office|
|Awards Detail||Not Available|
|Cost Sharing or Matching Requirement||No|
|Additional Information||OCED Funding Opportunity Exchange|
|Additional Information URL||https://oced-exchange.energy.gov/|
The next CFDA (Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance) numbers are associated to this federal grant.
- Infrastructure Investment and Jobs
- No Additional Explanation Reported
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below)
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses
(OCED Funding Opportunity Exchange)