U.S. Embassy Baku PAS Annual Program Statement is a Discretionary grant funded by U.S. Mission to Azerbaijan. It's award amount is up to $50,000 and 10 awards are expected. It is categorized in Other. The grants is open to all (government, organization, and/or individual) entities. The application deadline (close date) to apply is 2022-12-23 (-43 days left).
The following table summarizes the U.S. Embassy Baku PAS Annual Program Statement opportunity.
|Opportunity Title||U.S. Embassy Baku PAS Annual Program Statement|
|Funding Instrument Type||Grant|
|Post Date||April 20, 2022 (Wednesday)|
|Last Updated Date||April 19, 2022 (Tuesday)|
|Close Date||December 23, 2022 (Friday)|
|Award Amount||$10,000 - $50,000 (total funding : $100,000)|
The U.S. Embassy Baku Public Affairs Section (PAS) is pleased to announce that funding is available through its Annual Program Statement. U.S. Embassy Baku’s Annual Program Statement solicits proposals for projects that further the U.S. Mission’s public diplomacy goals of expanding and strengthening people-to-people ties between Azerbaijan and the United States, engaging with local media, and building and strengthening local partners through the specific objectives listed.
Public diplomacy programming includes cultural programming, educational exchanges, workshops and training for entrepreneurs, innovation in and improvement of education systems, promoting science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) education and gender equality programs connected to environmental issues, and journalist skills-building and professionalism.
Purpose of Programs: All programs must include a connection with American culture, expert(s), organization(s), or institution(s) in a specific field that will promote increased understanding of U.S. policies and perspectives. Programs with in-person elements should include virtual-program contingency plans (and corresponding budget).
Examples of PAS program activities include, but are not limited to: · Academic and professional lectures, seminars, and speaker programs on the topics of entrepreneurship, STEM, education policy, gender equality and reforms, among others. · Artistic and cultural workshops, joint performances, and exhibitions.
· Professional and academic exchanges and programs. · Trainings and workshops for professionals. · Programs to engage young people, women, or vulnerable populations. Participants and Audiences: The intended audience for potential projects includes entrepreneurs, educators, journalists, young people, women, IDP and other vulnerable communities, people with disabilities, and the public.
The following table shows the dates and awards information in detail for U.S. Embassy Baku PAS Annual Program Statement federal grants. It posted on 2022-04-20 and will be closed on 2022-12-23.
The estimated total program funding is $100,000 for 10 awards (expected). The maximum award amount is $50,000 and the award floor amount is $10,000.
|Agency Name||U.S. Mission to Azerbaijan|
|Cost Sharing or Matching Requirement||No|
The next CFDA (Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance) numbers are associated to this federal grant.
- 19.040 - Public Diplomacy Programs
- Academic and professional lectures, seminars, and speaker programs, artistic and cultural workshops, joint performances, and exhibitions, professional and academic exchanges and programs, trainings and workshops for professionals, programs to engage young people, women, or vulnerable populations.
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information: Others include: not-for-profit, civil society/non-governmental organizations, public educational institutions, think tanks and individuals.
|Grantor Detail||Mission Azerbaijan, Public Affairs Grants Management Team|