|Opportunity Title||U.S. Mission to the UK Annual Program Statement|
|Funding Instrument Type||Grant, Cooperative Agreement|
|Post Date||October 7, 2019 (Monday)|
|Last Updated Date||October 7, 2019 (Monday)|
|Close Date||June 30, 2020 (Tuesday)|
|Award Amount||$3,000 - $15,000|
The U.S. Embassy in London’s Public Affairs Section (PAS) of the U.S. Department of State is pleased to announce its Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program. This is an Annual Program Statement, outlining our funding priorities, our strategic themes of focus, and the procedures for submitting requests for funding for Fiscal Year(FY) 2020, which runs from October 1, 2019, through September 20, 2020. Please carefully follow all instructions below. Awards will be made to successful applicants subject to the availability of appropriated funds. PAS invites proposals from individuals, non-governmental organizations, think tanks, government institutions, and academic institutions for projects that strengthen the bilateral ties between the United States and the United Kingdom. All programs must include an U.S. cultural element or connection with U.S. experts,organizations, or institutions in a specific field that will promote increased understanding of U.S. policy and perspectives.
|Agency Name||U.S. Mission to the United Kingdom|
|Cost Sharing or Matching Requirement||No|
Next CFDA (Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance) numbers are associated to this grant.
- 19.040 - Public Diplomacy Programs
Categories of Funding Activities
- U.S.-UK Bilateral Relationship
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Additional Information on Eligibility
- The Public Affairs Section encourages applications from United States and the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland):• Registered not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks and civil society/non-governmental organizations with programming experience;• Individuals;• Non-profit or governmental educational institutions; and • Governmental institutions.
|Grantor Contact||Cultural Affairs Office |
Embassy of the United States of America
London, United Kingdom
(London Grants Mailbox)