OJJDP FY 2022 Invited to Apply - AMBER Alert Training and Technical Assistance is a Continuation grant funded by Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention . It's award amount is up to $4,400,000 and 1 awards are expected. It is categorized in Law, Justice and Legal Services. The grants is open to all (government, organization, and/or individual) entities. The application deadline (close date) to apply is 2022-08-08 (-56 days left).
The following table summarizes the OJJDP FY 2022 Invited to Apply - AMBER Alert Training and Technical Assistance opportunity.
|Opportunity Title||OJJDP FY 2022 Invited to Apply - AMBER Alert Training and Technical Assistance|
|Funding Instrument Type||Cooperative Agreement|
|Post Date||July 28, 2022 (Thursday)|
|Last Updated Date||July 28, 2022 (Thursday)|
|Close Date||August 8, 2022 (Monday)|
|Award Amount||Up to $4,400,000 (total funding : $4,400,000)|
Please refer to the OJP Invitation Letter for program-specific information. Statutory Authority: Department of Justice Appropriations Act, 2022, Pub. L. No. 117-103, 136 Stat. 49, 129
The following table shows the dates and awards information in detail for OJJDP FY 2022 Invited to Apply - AMBER Alert Training and Technical Assistance federal grants. It posted on 2022-07-28 and will be closed on 2022-08-08.
The estimated total program funding is $4,400,000 for 1 awards (expected).
|Agency Name||Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention|
|Cost Sharing or Matching Requirement||No|
|Additional Information URL||See Invitation Letter|
The next CFDA (Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance) numbers are associated to this federal grant.
- 16.543 - Missing Children's Assistance
- Law, Justice and Legal Services
- No Additional Explanation Reported
- Additional Information: Other
- Fox Valley Technical College (Other) OJP expects that a prospective applicant that is sent an OJP Invitation Letter will be eligible to receive funding as described in the invitation. (Under certain circumstances, however, OJP ultimately may determine that an invited applicant is not, in fact, legally eligible to receive an award.) All recipients and subrecipients (including any for-profit organization) must forgo any profit or management fee.
|Grantor Detail||For technical assistance with submitting the SF-424 and SF- LLL in Grants.gov, contact the Grants.gov Customer Support Hotline at 800-518-4726, 606-545-5035, at Grants.gov customer support webpage, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Grants.gov Support Ho|