At Arizona State University-Downtown Phoenix, there are 914 full-time non-instructional staff and the average salary for the staff is $61,272. The following list shows the average salary for the popular occupation with a number of employees.
- The average salary of the Management position is $96,611 over 205 Management staff.
- The average salary of the Computer, Engineering, and Science position is $53,784 over 104 Computer, Engineering, and Science staff.
- The average salary of the Business and Financial Operations position is $50,804 over 126 Business and Financial Operations staff.
- The average salary of the Research position is $82,771 over 8 Research staff.
- The average salary of the Public service position is $102,013 over 7 Public service staff.
The following table summarizes the average staff salary by occupation with the number of staff at Arizona State University-Downtown Phoenix.
|Occupation||Number of Staffs||Average Salary|
|All Non-Instructional Staffs Total||914||$61,272|
|Librarians, Curators, Archivists, Academic Affairs, and other Education Services||73||$65,923|
|Business and Financial Operations||126||$50,804|
|Computer, Engineering, and Science||104||$53,784|
|Community Service, Legal, Arts, Design, Entertainment, Sports and Media||155||$48,649|
|Healthcare Practioners and Technical||2||$65,705|
|Sales and related||10||$49,016|
|Office and Administrative Support||181||$43,351|
|Natural Resources, Construction, and Maintenance||19||$40,243|
|Production, Transportation, and Material Moving||4||$34,373|