For academic year 2019-2020, there are 97 colleges and universities in Alabama State - 41 public and 56 private schools. By school level, there are 45 4 Year or high, 33 2-4 years, and 19 less than 2 years schools in Alabama. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Alabama colleges is 68.04% and the average graduation rate is 43.90% in academic year 2019-2020. Total 312,716 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Alabama colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 16.46:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Alabama.
For academic year 2019-2020, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Alabama colleges are $10,982 for Alabama residents and $14,305 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $10,868 for in-state students and $15,410 for out-of-state students.
Alabama colleges and universities are offering 3,312 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Alabama, 2 colleges offer all programs online completely. 57 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 29 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 27 colleges have the ROTC programs and 26 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Alabama schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Alabama?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Alabama?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Alabama?