In academic year 2017-2018, there are 95 colleges and universities in Alabama State - 41 public and 54 private schools. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average Acceptance Rate for Alabama colleges is 69.45% and the average graduation rate is 38.58 % in academic year 2017-2018. Total 309,061 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Alabama colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 16.33:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Alabama
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Alabama colleges are $10,879 for Alabama residents and $14,111 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $10,887 for in-state students and $15,331 for out-of-state students.
Alabama colleges and universities are offering 3,234 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
Next table shows the number of Alabama schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- What colleges is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Alabama?