For academic year 2018-2019, there are 95 colleges and universities in Alabama State - 41 public and 54 private schools. By school level, there are 45 4 Year or high, 33 2-4 years, and 17 less than 2 years schools in Alabama. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Alabama colleges is 68.04% and the average graduation rate is 38.58% in academic year 2018-2019. Total 309,061 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Alabama colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 16.33:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Alabama.
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Alabama colleges are $10,879 for Alabama residents and $14,111 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $10,887 for in-state students and $15,331 for out-of-state students.
Alabama colleges and universities are offering 3,234 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Alabama, 2 colleges offer all programs online completely. 57 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 29 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 27 colleges have the ROTC programs and 26 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Alabama schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Alabama?