For academic year 2019-2020, there are 10 colleges and universities in Alaska State - 6 public and 4 private schools. By school level, there are 7 4 Year or high, 2 2-4 years, and 1 less than 2 years schools in Alaska. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Alaska colleges is 76.00% and the average graduation rate is 43.78% in academic year 2019-2020. Total 26,547 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Alaska colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 10.67:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Alaska.
For academic year 2019-2020, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Alaska colleges are $8,399 for Alaska residents and $14,721 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $12,434 for in-state students and $21,490 for out-of-state students.
Alaska colleges and universities are offering 601 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Alaska, 6 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 4 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 3 colleges have the ROTC programs and 3 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Alaska schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Alaska?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Alaska?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Alaska?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Alaska?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Alaska?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Alaska?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Alaska?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Alaska?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Alaska?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Alaska?