For academic year 2019-2020, there are 90 colleges and universities in Arkansas State - 37 public and 53 private schools. By school level, there are 30 4 Year or high, 27 2-4 years, and 33 less than 2 years schools in Arkansas. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Arkansas colleges is 70.32% and the average graduation rate is 46.80% in academic year 2019-2020. Total 162,338 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Arkansas colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 14.23:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Arkansas.
For academic year 2019-2020, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Arkansas colleges are $9,242 for Arkansas residents and $12,669 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $11,582 for in-state students and $16,460 for out-of-state students.
Arkansas colleges and universities are offering 3,066 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Arkansas, 44 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 16 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 18 colleges have the ROTC programs and 19 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Arkansas schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Arkansas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Arkansas?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Arkansas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Arkansas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Arkansas?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Arkansas?