For academic year 2019-2020, there are 402 colleges and universities in Florida State - 92 public and 310 private schools. By school level, there are 161 4 Year or high, 101 2-4 years, and 140 less than 2 years schools in Florida. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Florida colleges is 64.89% and the average graduation rate is 61.69% in academic year 2019-2020. Total 1,141,932 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Florida colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 15.67:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Florida.
For academic year 2019-2020, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Florida colleges are $11,866 for Florida residents and $15,324 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $13,968 for in-state students and $16,142 for out-of-state students.
Florida colleges and universities are offering 9,450 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Florida, 3 colleges offer all programs online completely. 134 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 62 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 34 colleges have the ROTC programs and 65 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Florida schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Florida?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Florida?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Florida?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Florida?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Florida?