For academic year 2018-2019, there are 392 colleges and universities in Florida State - 91 public and 301 private schools. By school level, there are 161 4 Year or high, 101 2-4 years, and 130 less than 2 years schools in Florida. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Florida colleges is 64.89% and the average graduation rate is 59.64% in academic year 2018-2019. Total 1,140,492 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Florida colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 16.05:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Florida.
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Florida colleges are $13,954 for Florida residents and $15,252 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $13,962 for in-state students and $16,036 for out-of-state students.
Florida colleges and universities are offering 9,379 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Florida, 3 colleges offer all programs online completely. 134 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 62 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 34 colleges have the ROTC programs and 65 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Florida schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Florida?
- What colleges is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Florida?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Florida?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Florida?