In academic year 2017-2018, there are 392 colleges and universities in Florida State - 91 public and 301 private schools. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average Acceptance Rate for Florida colleges is 66.85% and the average graduation rate is 59.64 % in academic year 2017-2018. Total 1,140,492 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Florida colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 16.05:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Florida
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Florida colleges are $13,954 for Florida residents and $15,241 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $13,932 for in-state students and $16,034 for out-of-state students.
Florida colleges and universities are offering 9,379 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
Next table shows the number of Florida schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Florida?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Florida?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Florida?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Florida?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Florida?
- What colleges is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Florida?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Florida?