For academic year 2019-2020, there are 187 colleges and universities in Georgia State - 54 public and 133 private schools. By school level, there are 82 4 Year or high, 54 2-4 years, and 51 less than 2 years schools in Georgia. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Georgia colleges is 63.49% and the average graduation rate is 44.93% in academic year 2019-2020. Total 566,244 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Georgia colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 15.95:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Georgia.
For academic year 2019-2020, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Georgia colleges are $12,223 for Georgia residents and $16,741 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $12,470 for in-state students and $16,806 for out-of-state students.
Georgia colleges and universities are offering 6,923 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Georgia, 1 colleges offer all programs online completely. 94 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 46 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 23 colleges have the ROTC programs and 58 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Georgia schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Georgia?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Georgia?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Georgia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Georgia?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Georgia?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Georgia?