For academic year 2018-2019, there are 171 colleges and universities in Georgia State - 54 public and 117 private schools. By school level, there are 82 4 Year or high, 54 2-4 years, and 35 less than 2 years schools in Georgia. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Georgia colleges is 64.06% and the average graduation rate is 44.43% in academic year 2018-2019. Total 548,930 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Georgia colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 16.22:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Georgia.
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Georgia colleges are $12,162 for Georgia residents and $16,278 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $12,496 for in-state students and $16,910 for out-of-state students.
Georgia colleges and universities are offering 6,867 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Georgia, 1 colleges offer all programs online completely. 94 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 46 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 23 colleges have the ROTC programs and 58 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Georgia schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- What colleges is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Georgia?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Georgia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Georgia?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Georgia?