In academic year 2017-2018, there are 129 colleges and universities in Indiana State - 17 public and 112 private schools. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average Acceptance Rate for Indiana colleges is 73.46% and the average graduation rate is 56.22 % in academic year 2017-2018. Total 412,071 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Indiana colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 14.11:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Indiana
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Indiana colleges are $20,137 for Indiana residents and $20,611 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $15,254 for in-state students and $18,142 for out-of-state students.
Indiana colleges and universities are offering 4,895 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
Next table shows the number of Indiana schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Indiana?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Indiana?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Indiana?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Indiana?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Indiana?