In academic year 2017-2018, there are 86 colleges and universities in Kansas State - 34 public and 52 private schools. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average Acceptance Rate for Kansas colleges is 69.07% and the average graduation rate is 49.27 % in academic year 2017-2018. Total 217,021 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Kansas colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 12.82:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Kansas
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Kansas colleges are $12,287 for Kansas residents and $14,301 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $10,139 for in-state students and $12,718 for out-of-state students.
Kansas colleges and universities are offering 3,648 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
Next table shows the number of Kansas schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Kansas?
- What colleges is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Kansas?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Kansas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Kansas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Kansas?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Kansas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Kansas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Kansas?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Kansas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Kansas?