For academic year 2018-2019, there are 104 colleges and universities in Kentucky State - 25 public and 79 private schools. By school level, there are 49 4 Year or high, 35 2-4 years, and 20 less than 2 years schools in Kentucky. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Kentucky colleges is 69.81% and the average graduation rate is 47.09% in academic year 2018-2019. Total 265,157 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Kentucky colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 14.48:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Kentucky.
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Kentucky colleges are $14,869 for Kentucky residents and $18,404 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $10,453 for in-state students and $12,574 for out-of-state students.
Kentucky colleges and universities are offering 3,787 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Kentucky, 1 colleges offer all programs online completely. 49 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 27 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 18 colleges have the ROTC programs and 31 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Kentucky schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Kentucky?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Kentucky?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Kentucky?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Kentucky?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Kentucky?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Kentucky?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Kentucky?