In academic year 2017-2018, there are 104 colleges and universities in Kentucky State - 25 public and 79 private schools. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average Acceptance Rate for Kentucky colleges is 72.39% and the average graduation rate is 47.09 % in academic year 2017-2018. Total 265,157 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Kentucky colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 14.48:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Kentucky
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Kentucky colleges are $14,869 for Kentucky residents and $18,404 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $10,453 for in-state students and $12,574 for out-of-state students.
Kentucky colleges and universities are offering 3,787 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
Next table shows the number of Kentucky schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Kentucky?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Kentucky?
- What colleges is The Average Graduation Rate in Kentucky?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Kentucky?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Kentucky?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Kentucky?