For academic year 2019-2020, there are 105 colleges and universities in Kentucky State - 25 public and 80 private schools. By school level, there are 49 4 Year or high, 35 2-4 years, and 21 less than 2 years schools in Kentucky. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Kentucky colleges is 69.81% and the average graduation rate is 42.55% in academic year 2019-2020. Total 270,473 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Kentucky colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 14.10:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Kentucky.
For academic year 2019-2020, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Kentucky colleges are $14,922 for Kentucky residents and $18,234 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $10,486 for in-state students and $12,780 for out-of-state students.
Kentucky colleges and universities are offering 3,745 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Kentucky, 1 colleges offer all programs online completely. 49 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 27 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 18 colleges have the ROTC programs and 31 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Kentucky schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Kentucky?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Kentucky?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Kentucky?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Kentucky?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Kentucky?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Kentucky?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Kentucky?